Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brianna Cristiano submits Bernard Faucon

I found a book in the library about this guy Bernard Faucon I was really impressed in the way he set up his photographs. He uses these manikins in his pictures and sets them up in really weird environments. I find them humorous because the scene has real people in them as well as these dolls and It just makes me laugh that these dolls are blending in with the real people it takes a minute to decipher who is who. The environments are dramatic I think that is what makes me hold interest. With out the striking background I do not think this work would be as successful. I am not sure whats going on it wont let me add an image. If you are interested in him you should find his book in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment