Monday, October 31, 2011

Heesun Park reviews Bruce Barnbaum

Moonrise Over Cliffs & Dunes

I was just research about a photographer and found out Bruce Barnbaum.

When I see his art work I could not believe my eyes... Since I am focus on landscape I look up

his Classic landscape work. I just could not stop look up his work. It was so beautiful .

"Bruce Barnbaum's photography expands upon the dynamics he finds everywhere in nature, relating forces that move the universe to the sweeping forms that mold his imagery."

His art work is very realistic and abstract, I am not big fan of abstract but I love his work.

his work makes me change my thought about landscape. I believe that I will learn a lot of things

through his work.

More information

http://barnbaum.com/barnbaum/Portfolios/Pages/CLASSIC_LANDSCAPE.html#2





No comments:

Post a Comment