Friday, November 25, 2011

Christy Campbell presents Rocky Shenck











“I love to go out wandering with my camera, sometimes with no specific agenda planned for myself,” Schenck said in an interview with author John Berendt. “I always stumble across something or someone that intrigues me – whether it’s a hypnotic landscape or a perfect stranger going about their day unaware of my eavesdropping on their reality. I simply take my camera with me wherever I go and try to remain open to whatever life shoves – or gently places – in front of me.”

Rocky Shenck said this about how he likes to create his photographs. These quotes describes his photographs so well. They are dark and mysterious, yet simple and beautiful. He also works with a lot musicians to film their music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment