Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fabiola Barragan


I’ve noticed that no matter where a person travels, they are always connected with technology. It has become so much a part of our lives, it can’t be escaped. One common goal our nation finds itself trying to do is the technological connection of persons from every corner of the globe. More importantly, people are dependent on technology. Even if we could shutdown technology, we couldn’t abandon our technology even if we tried. We have become so wired, we don’t even realize we give up important private information that was once secretive. Even though we people complain about stopping government from intruding in our live, we willingly give up addresses, contact info, schedule, vacation dates, and family info on on Facebook all the time. Nothing is private anymore.
For my final project, I want to show that technological dependency. Although computers and cellphones are gaining ground around the globe, the most recognizable piece of equipment that most people either have or are in daily contact with is the television. Whether it’s sporting events, news programs, or religious sermons, much of the world is connected by television programs. For this reason, I want to show everyday activity connected and influenced by television.








1 comment:

  1. This should be interesting. I feel the same. I have my fb but never post where I'm at or going. I think that's insane!
    "T.V. HEAD" is like a portal to a life we want,peaceful and tranquil. However why not get out of the house and take a walk through a real field instead of EXPLORING it on a screen.

    ReplyDelete