Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kat Post #3

Tadao Cern did a funny project called "blow job" in which he put his friends in front of a leaf blower and turned it on max. The images are hilarious!

I have always enjoyed images that can make me laugh, and I would love to create fun imagery. I feel that Cern has created something funny, but I don't really take anything more from the work.
For my final project I want to try making imagery that is a combination of funny, awkward and creepy and still have it be intriguing. I'm considering continuing my images dealing social anxiety. I want to make images that involve one person (the character with social anxiety) doing awkward things like spying on others with binoculars while hiding and/or being really close to a group of people. I want to do this because I feel that I have a tendency to watch people instead of interacting with them. The concept needs more work, and I need to work out more images.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment