Monday, August 13, 2012

Gabriellena- What are some things that interest me?

My interests change through experience. I become passionate about things that I stick to for along time or some things I just grow out of. Here is my list of things that I love, interest me, and things that bother me or I'm scared of.

Loves:

Travel
French
Arabic
Cultures and Cultural events
Politics
Humanitarian work
photojournalism
Cooking anything ethnic
Bohemian
Flowers
Unusually shaped natural formations
Being outside
Talking about everything to a fascinating group of intellectuals :)
Simple things
Color
Black and White
Photography
Vintage
Seeing happiness in others
Helping others
Learning
Being spontaneous
Fashion
Bike riding
Gardens
Fountains
Busy streets
Outdoor Markets
Believing in hope
Animals
Children
Goofiness
Hot air balloons 
Astronomy
Being Happy
Arabic culture
Dancing


I'm scared of:

Spiders
drowning
never finding true love
Disappointing others
Feeling hopeless
Abandonment
I don't like rude people
Nuclear Power Plants





No comments:

Post a Comment