Monday, August 13, 2012

Ruth Ann Olivares Post #10

So far these are the photographers I've come up with that I would like to see in our library at UTSA.
TOM CHAMBERS, PETER GASSER and JOHN DYER who is a local photographer and has a wonderful book out called "El Vaquero Real."

Just an update on my MEAT PROJECT! Did some tests on surfaces to apply the meat on. Canvas was great! I had to scrub it off once It sat for a day. However, when I began the project and applied strips of meat to a canvas I had prepared...by morning, the meat had dried hard like jerky and was curling up....needless to say...it wasn't sticking so I'm going to have to figure out something else FAST! I may have to try using ground meat instead of steak meat....do it all in one day and photograph it before it dries.

No comments:

Post a Comment