Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jessica Tosado submits Emma Jones 8


http://missboudoir.com/boudoir-photography-galleries

Emma Jones is an extremely famous boudoir photographer. Her website "Miss Boudoir" has been online since March 2007. Jones' specializes in boudoir, sexy, vintage/pin-up, makeover, and bridal photography just to name a few different types. Because much of her photographer is so sensual, she provides absolute privacy to her clients. Her boudoir studio is in Greater Manchester, in a city called Tameside.

I appreciate her work because it is so sexy yet classy. I enjoy anything that is sexy. Her photographer certainly sells itself in my opinion. I wish I could just pick up and go because I most definitely would spend hundreds of dollars in her studio. She makes every single woman (regardless of her shape and/or size) look so beautiful. So much so that there is no question in my mind that she could make me look like a goddess. Her positioning of the women are not all the same so i appreciate that she is creative. She designed her studio in such a way that it doesn't look like your local mall photo place or Walmart photo place. I look forward to going there some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment