Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Elayne Estrada_Timothy Greenfield-Sanders

 Timothy Greenfield-Sanders
I am not entirely sold on Timothy Greenfield-Sanders. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy his portraits and appreciate his what can be seen within them. I just feel he needs to introduce something new to his collection before it looks like an over played record. Maybe not, it’s just an opinion. However, the portraitures he does photograph are interesting because of the connection made between the artist, camera, and subject. The three elements make each image have distinguished personality through body gesture, facial expression, and even layout. All while keeping a tradition in shooting style Sanders works with. 

I chose the three images so we can keep in mind while we are shooting, to be creative about the subject. To incorporate everything and anything we see or can imagine.



Elayne Estrada

No comments:

Post a Comment