Friday, August 15, 2014

Leigh Callaway - Mary McCartney 2

         In the book " From Where I Stand" By Mary McCartney, you get an inside look on the way she saw the world, her point of view. She takes her work from a very deep and personal concept. She attempts to sum up her encounters and her knowledge of each subject she shot with. She had the opportunities to get inside another persons world and experience a bit of what they go through.
      That emotion deep concept is something that I try to bring out into my performances, and something I would like to carry on in my own photographic work. If you can capture what trills you about a subject of situation, allowing you to revisit a moment that is what makes a photograph worth the viewing repeatedly, is something that McCartney deeply believed in and tried to bring forth in her photographs.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment